Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Cancer is back at it again.

Bad news everyone,
Our little rabbit, Hazel, is once again growing tumors on her belly. This time the tumor is over 6cm long. A smaller one can be felt just below the big one. She was jumping and playing around until a few weeks ago when I think the tumors just got to big to be comfortable. The surgery this time is going to be about $650 for x-rays and removal. The vet wants to see if there are more nasty things inside her before exploring around in her chest cavity. So, this time around, I'm going to be putting up the offer of a custom painting by me, as a fundraiser to help with the surgery. I know it seems like a lot of money for a little rabbit, but I really like her, she is our only rabbit that hasn't destroyed any of my expensive electronics. And she's messy like me. And she's really cute. So if you would like to help me keep her around for awhile longer and have a chance to get a painting of whatever you want (a value of $525 mind you) go to my wife's web site here: CLICK ON ME!  It will make everyone's day better. Thank you.

No comments: