Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Dinner? Anyone? Awww come on!


I know that church is not always the best place to be drawing...but I think that's a false tradition of stern people who can't draw. I have great ideas whilst I'm sitting on de bench listening to the speakers. In fact, I drew a funny little man that thinks he's a chef, but never found the right hat for the job. But he thought to himself, "With a mouth this big, how could I not love food?" And so he went on the become the Zinc Saucee' in the Iron Chef TV contest. Heartwarming isn't it?

2 comments:

Casey Stadler said...

ha ha ha. Very funny. I agree with the drawing in church. How is using your talent anti-church? Are you supposed to only use it during non-Sabbath hours? HA! I'm an artist like an alchoholic is an alcoholic, you're always one even when you quit. Wow, deep, real deep.

Corrine said...

i love this drawing and your comments are great. Isn't the church pew for drawing?

(i clicked on your name off of Tonia's blog....

you remind me of my little brother...he has a blog of his drawings...its called....http://adamscreation.blogspot.com/ if you feel like checking it out.

Cool art, and I love watching the transition of your will paint for painting...