Monday, October 06, 2008

The best Sunday activity yet





What do you do on a Sunday in the city? Why you make toys, of course! I designed them, if you could tell, I think it shows. I know that the bulgey eyes and such are a little cliche, but it just looks so darn fun. Can you guess which one I made and which one was made by the wife? I'll give you a hint, she's had a lot more practice at this sort of thing then myself. The squid is called "Quinton" and I haven't named the blob other then "Blob Boy the Third". I thought that I would put in the thumbnails that we made them from, only about 1 inch by 2 inches. I have other ideas for toys like "Drag Along Johnny" and others I don't feel like talking about. See ya'll later!

2 comments:

Tonia said...

Hmmmm, now all we need is a warm fuzzy Disney movie to go along and the things will be selling like hotcakes! When my kids wake up tomorrow I will let you know their opinions....I think they're pretty cool. Like the shoes too.

Anna said...

THose are like those ugly dolls Cass got y'all from Chicago.

Looks like Utah is getting into your head.