Saturday, June 06, 2009

Cravings...mmmmmm......


Bad news everyone, there was a little trouble with the last batch of doughnuts. Just kidding, I only wanted to show what happens when a person eats a cursed doughnut (any guesses where that idea came from?) . Or it's a commentary about forces behind the junk food obsession. Or, maybe I just wanted to do a quick loose, well as loose as I can get, drawing while watching Lost and thinking about zombies and Claire's weird flashbacks. Since I like all three explanations, I'm not telling. Besides, isn't it more fun when you get to think of your own interpretations of what an artist was thinking? So go out and enjoy your very own cravings!

7 comments:

Laura Marsh said...

What a great, scary style you have. I checked out your other site, too. the PEZ vampire cracked me up good. That's seriously twisted, and I like it.

Artsnark said...

Cool drawing. My 1st thought was "Blech. That's JELLY inside?!" ;)

Tonia said...

Where's the pic? It's not coming up when I click on the website.

Unknown said...

I love the combination of zombies and donuts! Nice!

Coreopsis said...

I don't need any explanations. I like the drawing just as it is, and yes, I will darned well interpret it how I see fit. I really like this loose style.

the_JCW said...

mmmm, Zombie doughnuts!
he he, she gave that doughnut the CLAMP!

Tiffany said...

Cool picture, tell Tonia it is just her! We can all see the picture, or maybe we just see what we want to see!
Tell her to look harder...