Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Guess what?

Well, it finally happened. The last post that I put up on this here blog, has made it onto a tee shirt on this site. I'm excited for it. I don't think that I'm going to be getting any money for this but it's going to be printed. This marks my first time as a "professional" tee-shirt designer. I think that the whole tee shirt explosion is a pretty cool business model. These businesses are offering sweet alternatives to department store blandness. I'll admit that originally I was a little skeptical of the huge amounts of silk screening, I mean all over the stinking shirts. It was crazyness. But I think it's grown on me, maybe it's the fact that I'm on one, maybe it's that I'm really hungry and the lack of food is making me delirious. I don't know for sure. But I do know that if I see any radish men running around, I'm eating one.


I've put it off long enough. It's time to pimp my shirt (it doesn't matter that there are about 35 other people on the shirt, it's my shirt) and give you some fun pictures to look at. The shirt is only $6, so I'm getting one for me and the wonderful wife. People of the internet can buy it August 2, all day, then it's gone forever. If you can't spot my tentacled guy, it's number 31. Also, go to this link and this link to see the images better then you can on my blog. Enjoy.





3 comments:

the_JCW said...

See, I told you. Aren't you glad you decided to just do it for fun. It may not be any money but even so it is fun to be part of it and know something you did is on a shirt. Congrats on your first print on a shirt Tyler!!! I hope now someone else will notice and email you about doing another shirt

James L Johnson said...

Cool. Hey I was looking at your site and did I ever tell you Im good friends with the guy whose mom bought the candle-melting-on-head painting? Anyways. Also your PEZ and superstition pieces are classics. Hey you guys are in SLC still right?

Casey Stadler said...

So cool! I'm sorry I missed it. Is the shirt really gone forever?