Thursday, August 04, 2011

Better picture soon (100th post, go me)



Good news everyone! I'm almost done with this crow painting I've been working on. Its been an experiment using a new kind of board to paint on. The paint is supposed to react just like it would on watercolor paper. So that's what I thought I would try. It's all painted with watercolor. Not like my usual mix of acrylic and gouache. There will be a better picture when its done. I used my phone instead of a scanner.
Ok, here is the revised version, all done. I think it looks just a little bit better.

4 comments:

Teresa said...

The yellow and blue really added depth. Great job. Congratulations on your 100th Post. You rock.

Laura Wegkamp said...

What's the board you're using? I must know. You know how I love watercolors. :)

Apna Sapna said...

Watercolor crow is pretty good.

Casey Stadler said...

Ooooo! I like it! More "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" dang it! I want to see you illustrate the whale and the potted geranium..."Not again."