Sunday, January 11, 2009

An Owl in the Night

Night Owl, by Bregelle Whitworth Davis

Good news everyone, there's going to be a party soon. But before I tell you about that, this painting relates to the party that I'm going to be telling you about in just a moment. The painting was a Christmas gift from my wife. It totally caught me off guard. She's been painting and painting like mad to get everything done for the event I'm about to tell you about. With all her preparations I didn't expect to receive a painting of my own.
Now, I know you have all been waiting to find out about the good news party. It just so happens to be an opening for Bregelle...get this, during the huge Sundance Festival in Park City, Utah. My little painting is an example of her style of work. If you want to see more of her work, click here. When will this awesome event happen? January 23 and 24 at the Silver Queen Gallery in Park City, bottom level of the Silver Queen Hotel on the Historic Main Street. There will be music and food, so if you are in the area, please feel free to stop by. Oh yes, the hours that we will be there are as follows: 6-9 both nights.

No comments: